Happy Monday babes! If y’alls day was as crazy as mine then its time to kick back and relax! First off I need to apologize for not posting of Friday and posting so late today! Life has been well a lot of different things lately! I have been having the worst pain in my spine so I haven’t really had it in me to take pictures for the blog, but I promise I will get back to it soon! Anyways these shoes are all so amazing for so many different reasons! Every women needs these in her closet! Heres why…
- Loafers – It doesn’t matter who you are because the truth is loafers are so in right now, and I seriously love them for how cute they are and how comfy they are! Here are some cute loafers…ASOS, Nordstrom, and Anthropologie
- Steve Madden – Now I don’t just mean the Steve Maddens above but ALL Maddens! I seriously love every shoe he makes, but these are seriously the easiest and cutest shoes to throw on when you need to run a bunch of errands!
- Birk look a like – These are Steve Madden as well, and I do have Birks but I honestly love Maddens better for one reason…they are SOOOO comfortable! I can never find these exact shoes, but here are a similar version!
- Fun Heels – Now these are my most fun pair of heels I own and as the power and late Marilyn Monroe once said ” Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” Everyone needs the shoes that makes them feel the most confident! I actually have a huge crush on these!
- GO-TO Sandals – I just recently got these shoes and have already worn them a bunch! The best thing every fashionista needs is those really REALLY cute sandals that won’t kill her feet like these!
- Wedges – Oh how I love wedges! They are the best like no joke! They give me height to my short legs and they are so comfortable! Here are some great options…Forever 21, Jeffrey Campbell, and Steve Madden!
Have a great rest of y’alls Monday! Hope everyones week is easy and relaxing, lots of love!!
” Don’t carry your mistakes around you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.”